Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-18-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Sony PRS-650 Lighted Cover $25 + shipping

I bought this with my PRS-650. There is nothing wrong with it, but I really didn't like how much width it added to the reader—it just was too uncomfortable for me to hold. I bought a beautiful Oberon leather cover instead and just clip a light to it when needed.

Pic shows the cover with light on next to my PRS-650.

-Marcy

Addendum: I also didn't like how it has no on/off switch like the light for the PRS-600 did. You turn it on by lifting up the light and off by replacing it. It seems a trivial thing, but it bothered me at times.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1087.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	674.0 KB
ID:	65066  

Last edited by Marcy; 01-19-2011 at 08:31 AM.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:14 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I'm interested in this item. Please PM me with your PayPal address.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2011, 12:35 AM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Great Oberon btw
Old 01-19-2011, 12:46 AM   #4
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent. And thanks, I love my Oberon cover!
Old 01-19-2011, 01:18 AM   #5
BeTePoK
Guru

Money sent!
Advert
Old 01-19-2011, 06:40 PM   #6
Marcy
Guru

Mailed today. Priority mail from across the country—should be there by Saturday, Monday at the latest.

-Marcy