Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 11:18 AM   #1
foosion
Zealot
foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Sleeve for Libra 2?

Any recommendations for a protective sleeve for the Libra 2? I just want something to protect it if I put it in a bag with other stuff. I don't want a full-time case.
foosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:29 AM   #2
r3turn3r
r3turn3r doesn't litterr3turn3r doesn't litter

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosion View Post
Any recommendations for a protective sleeve for the Libra 2? I just want something to protect it if I put it in a bag with other stuff. I don't want a full-time case.
I use this really cheap one from Aliexpress. It's pretty much perfect, thick and soft enough.
https://aliexpress.ru/item/100500360...5c4625f1dk8eUX
r3turn3r is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 11:30 AM   #3
1ily
1ily doesn't litter1ily doesn't litter

I got a padded sleeve from etsy - theyre all pretty much the same with different fabric so you cant go wrong with any of them
1ily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:14 PM   #4
foosion
Zealot
foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3turn3r View Post
I use this really cheap one from Aliexpress. It's pretty much perfect, thick and soft enough.
https://aliexpress.ru/item/100500360...5c4625f1dk8eUX
This seems to be the same from the US store: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2255800200667328.html for two week delivery or for more from Amazon for two day delivery https://www.amazon.com/Sleeve-Reader.../dp/B0BLSN8TQT

Last edited by foosion; Today at 12:16 PM.
Old Today, 12:20 PM   #5
foosion
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ily View Post
I got a padded sleeve from etsy - theyre all pretty much the same with different fabric so you cant go wrong with any of them
Quick search of etsy shows more entertaining designs than the aliexpress version, although Amazon may win for adequate function and fast delivery time.
Advert
Old Today, 12:36 PM   #6
Daniel Jackson
SG-1
Daniel Jackson began at the beginning.

Device: Libra 2
I got this one from Amazon for my Libra 2:
https://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Tablet-P...39&sr=8-5&th=1

Just a generic 7-8 inch sleeve, it fits nicely (and that's with the device also in its origami sleeve)
Daniel Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:42 PM   #7
bluepeter
Connoisseur
bluepeter began at the beginning.

Device: Clara 2E, Clara BW, Mini, Libra H2O, Paperwhite (10G), Boox Poke 5
I quite like these simple felt sleeves: https://www.etsy.com/shop/emmersongr...on_id=32957246 .

If you're in the UK, you can order directly from https://www.emmersongray.co.uk/ .
bluepeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:50 PM   #8
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
I got mine from Etsy and in addition to protecting the e-reader, has a pocket in front that holds both my phone and a case for my glasses. Perfect when you have to leave the house for an appointment.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:15 PM   #9
Cactus Chef
Addict
Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Clara HD, Galaxy Tab S5e, Kindle 4th Gen
I bought this case off etsy for my Sage, but they make a Libra 2 size as well. I've been pretty happy with it:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2508934...-nia-case-kobo
Cactus Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:31 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by foosion View Post
If this is for reading outside of home, I cannot recommend a sleeve at all. You may not know where you'd be reading and you should have your Libra 2 protected all the time and a case is the only way to do this.

Sure you are fully protected when the cover is open, but it's still more protected then with no cover at all.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote