Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old Today, 07:42 AM   #1
Graham44
Graham44 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite signature edition
Hello everyone - from a kindle and calibre user

I thought I better say hi as Ive already posted my first post asking for some help

My names Graham, from the UK and I'm an avid reader! I've been using Kindles for probably 10 years now (I ran out of room for physical books) and always just either downloaded via the kindle or sent to kindle from Amazon.

Just recently I moved from Android to Linux (Mint) and discovered Calibre, and I was blown away by how good Calibre was for organizing your e-book library. Just a few days ago I treated myself to a new Kindle Paperwhite Signature but ran into a few problems using Calibre with it due to Amazons DRM - hence how I found this forum!

Hopefully I will be able to contribute to this forum in some small way and learn lots at the same time!
Graham44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:01 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Graham!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert