Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old Today, 08:19 AM   #1
pekkawaltari
pekkawaltari began at the beginning.

Device: Meebook M6
Did anyone lay hands on the new Meebook M6C yet?

The Meebook M6 is coming out as the Meebook M6C. The only difference is a color screen.

Did anyone lay hands on the new Meebook M6C yet? What are you first hand opinions about the device? How good is the color screen compared to Onyx Boox devices?

Right now the device seems to be sold exclusively by a Chinese store. Any ideas where I can get imports for a fair price?

Link: https://goodereader.com/blog/electro...ition-launched
pekkawaltari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:04 PM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
No doubt it's a Kaleido 3 screen, which is as good as eink ereaders can do. All made by Eink Corp.

150 dpi in pastel at best colour and a pseudo almost 300 dpi mono inferior to the M6.

I can't think why the screen would be any different to same screen on an Onyx Boox or Kobo.

Suitable for small comics and worse than M6 for novels.a
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert