Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 01:48 PM   #1
nami
nami began at the beginning.

Device: none
Media formats missing by adding folders/subfolders. Can only add them at once?

Hi,

I added 6000 folders to a new library. Each folder has an .opf metadata file. There are many folders with formats other than e-book files, like mp4, mp3, etc.

When I used add from folders/subfolders, I didn't noticed that it only adds e-books. So now I have many entries with missing formats.

I searched and found out here that I should allow addition of non e-book files in settings.

Now the question is, can I add only these missing formats to related book entries at once? or should I do another import from scratch?

Thanks
nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:48 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Preferences: adding Books: TICK Auto-merge added books: IGNORE

Remember to put it back when done
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert