Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old Today, 02:26 AM   #1
Mel_anie
Mel_anie began at the beginning.

Device: tolino vision 6, InkBook Focus
Question Inkbook - Collections and metadata

Good morning everyone.

After using a tolino vision 6 for a while, I bought an (used) InkBook Focus as an alternative device, because I had connection issues with the tolino.
I'm reading lots of series books and organizing them in collections is no problem with calibre and the vision 6. The vision 6 just needs the books organized in folders and mirrors them as collections on the reader.

The Focus has collections, too, but as it seems you have to manually organize every single book into the collections by hand using the reader itself.
Copying into folders, like with the tolino, doesn't solve the problem.
I tried contacting the support, but they just keep telling me that there are, in deed, collections I can use to organize my books.

Any ideas or experiences with that issue?

I'm also wondering how I can transfer the book description to the InkBook. It has a field for that, but until now it kept being empty.

Thank you so much for your help.
Melanie
Mel_anie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collections, inkbook