Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM   #1
redrobin
redrobin began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Calibre 6.29 and Kobo Libra Colour

I've just purchased a new Kobo Libra Colour and have discovered that it will not connect to my version of Calibre which is 6.29 (this is the latest version I can run on my Mac). Is there a way of getting around this problem?
redrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:14 AM   #2
rantanplan
Weirdo
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tolino Shine Color, Tolino Vision 6, Kobo Clara 2E, Boox Note Air 2+
I see two possible options for you. The first one is to install the lastest python version and then symlink it so that it bypasses the outdated python version that macOS comes with. This might help you run unsupported Calibre versions.
https://dev.to/malwarebo/how-to-set-...on-on-mac-4jjf

You can try to upgrade to the latest macOS version using OpenCore Legacy Patcher:
https://www.macworld.com/article/672...orted-mac.html
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert