Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 11:06 AM   #1
mgrimace
Connoisseur
mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour, Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Libra H2O, Kindle Oasis 9
Manga/Images full page formatting

Hello,

After converting manga to .kepub in KCC. I can convert it to .kepub.ebub and send it to my Libra using send.djazz, or via KTE in Calibre.

When I send via send.djazz, the Manga/page images appear in full screen and ‘ignore’ my settings re. time left in chapter, etc that I typically have in books. This is my preferred option, I like the full screen.

However, when I sed via Calibre and KTE driver, the images behave like books and show the time remaining header, etc.

How can I set up Calibre/KTE to show Manga images fullscreen when paging through as I get from send.djazz conversion? Yes, I could send one-at-a-time via send.djazz, but I have hundreds of volumes and would prefer to do it all at once via USB.

Thank you in advance!
mgrimace is offline   Reply With Quote