Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-23-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
Roseburst
Roseburst began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
New To Forums, Got My Kindle Two Months Ago..

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say I'm new and to introduce myself. My real name is Anna and I consider myself to be an avid reader. I usually get through about a book a week. For me, the ereader has been a godsend. Always looking for great deals and great books too. So let me know if you find any
Roseburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:34 AM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Hi, Anna. Welcome to MobileRead.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2009, 11:36 AM   #3
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Anna!

I can't help with your Kindle, I have a Sony 700, but there are a lot of Kindle owners here who will be more than happy to help if you have any questions.

Have you checked out all the free ebooks you can download for your Kindle? It's a great place to load up on the classics! When it comes to deals, whenever someone hears about a deal, they usually post it here. Just keep checking MR and you'll find them.

Enjoy!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:11 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Anna and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:19 PM   #5
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseburst View Post
Hey everyone! ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
Welcome to MobileRead, Anna!
Have you checked out all the free ebooks you can download for your Kindle?...
Hi Anna. Welcome to MR. Hope you enjoy your Kindle as much as I enjoy mine--I'm one happy reader these days!

I want to emphasize kaz' comments, especially if you like classics. Most of the books I've read on my Kindle came right here from MR. The people here usually do a wonderful job of preparing e-books. I can personally recommend HarryT's illustrated versions.

Last edited by rlparker; 06-23-2009 at 12:21 PM. Reason: added HarryT shout-out
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2009, 02:29 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Anna.

Have you checked out all the free ebooks here on MR? They have been beautifully formatted by the members here on MR.

I have the Sony 505 and share your enthusiasm about ebooks and the eReader.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:01 PM   #7
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	welcome puppy3.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	31130 to Mobileread, Anna.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote