Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 04-18-2014, 12:35 AM   #1
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Small French translation mistake

Hi

Sorry to behave like a nitpicker, but I spotted this mistake more than once already, so I think it's about time to correct it. I see it when checking a book:

"Retirer les ids à double..." should be
"Retirer les ids en double..."

Same for id à double.

If there is such thing as a French translation file for the Editor, not too difficult to proofread, I could give it a look, to correct the - easy - mistakes I could find. If it's too technical though, I will leave it as it is...
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:38 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can contribute to translations via a simple web interface: http://calibre-ebook.com/get-involved
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2014, 12:46 AM   #3
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

OK. I'll do that, it really deserves it.
Old 04-23-2014, 01:44 AM   #4
roger64
Wizard

Hi

Following the link you gave me (see above), I have a LaunchPad account and I downloaded the two relevant text-files in a translations folder. They are named calibre.pot and most importantly calibre-fr.po

I perused the last one and corrected some mistakes (and some times the same mistake in several places).

However, I did not succeed to upload my corrected files and I am now stuck.
Old 04-23-2014, 01:51 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What's preventing you from uploading it?
Advert
Old 04-23-2014, 03:22 AM   #6
roger64
Wizard

My brain

I did not understand how to do it.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:23 AM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

I meant what error are you getting?
Old 04-23-2014, 04:12 AM   #8
roger64
Wizard

It's worse than that, I did not find the way to do it.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:32 AM   #9
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Go here: https://translations.launchpad.net/c...alibre/+upload
Old 04-23-2014, 12:17 PM   #10
roger64
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Now, I understand, a LaunchPad account is just not enough. Must I say that I have a written relationship with the Big Boss?

Because, this is what happens when I try to log in, even as an identified roger64:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	forbidden.png
Views:	298
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	122007  
Old 04-23-2014, 10:37 PM   #11
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Odd, calibre translations have open permission, anyone can upload to them. In any case, post your .po file here and I will upload it for you.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:30 AM   #12
roger64
Wizard

OK Thanks. Here it is.
Attached Files
File Type: zip calibre-fr.po.zip (296.0 KB, 200 views)

Last edited by roger64; 04-24-2014 at 02:33 AM.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:34 AM   #13
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

OK, I have uploaded it, it should get imported in a few hours.