Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM   #1
ext23
ext23 began at the beginning.

Device: Hisense A9
Automatic uploading of ebooks to my elderly parents' Kindle?

I want to gift my parents a Kindle but they would have no idea how to manually add books. Is there a way I can have a folder from Google Drive or Dropbox or Syncthing or something automatically sync to the Kindle via jailbreak? I can do the initial setup myself but I live overseas so once the Kindle is with them I can't really keep tweaking it.

Or would the best way be to simply set up a Send to Kindle email address and email them .azw files?
ext23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM   #2
BionicGecko
Addict
BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Scribe, Libra Colour
The easiest way to achieve this is to use the Send to Kindle web interface to add the books to your library. You can then easily control which books from your library are physically downloaded on your parent’s kindle via the Digital Content page.

Last edited by BionicGecko; Yesterday at 11:11 PM.
BionicGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert