Notices

Old Today, 08:29 AM   #1
mmc_meneses
Enthusiast
mmc_meneses doesn't littermmc_meneses doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Libra 2
About sleep apks on Onyx Boox Note 2 Air

Hi good evening,

Just bought an used Onyx Boox Note 2 Air and my idea is to use it for taking notes at meetings, ebook reader, documents reading & music at home through bluetooth.

I have already installed some apk, spotify, Moon+ Reader (i think reader at the boox is slighly better), dropbox, drive, onedrive and WPS Office to access to documents.

My question comes from when i want to reproduce music through spotify using bluetooth.

The problem comes when i do not touch the screen of the boox and it goes into sleep mode and so the music stops...

Is there a way to avoid certain apks when in use not to go into sleep mode?

Thanks!!!
mmc_meneses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:49 AM   #2
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
There could be a couple of things going on here.
The first is whether the app uses a Wake Lock in the first place.
The second is you have to go to Apps & notifications > Special app access > Battery optimization > All apps > YourApp > Not optimized
(You can tell that they really want to make this accessible.)
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert