Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old Today, 04:30 AM   #1
veloopity
veloopity began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
double click opens reader instead of editor

I want to change the title of an entry and the help bubble says 'double click to edit me' - but when I double click the entry, the book reader opens. It seems I can only edit the 'Collections' entry but not author or title. Can I change this behaviour somehow? or is there another way to edit book data?
veloopity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:44 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You cant edit title/author in device view you can in library view.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
double click, edit book details