Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 10-11-2014, 05:25 PM   #1
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Sync between devices

What am I doing wrong??? I have *never* successfully synced between any of my devices.

a) all are dropbox connected and sync enabled.
b) all have the same book, downloaded from the same place, with the same ID
c) Every device saves its own bookmarks and does not let others share them.

I was reading on my iPad Mini, synced my place to dropbox, and then went to my iphone for reading in bed. On hitting the sync icon, it said I was already at the farthest location in the book. The title page. But, on the mini I am at chapter 6.

What am I doing wrong??? Its becoming enough of an annoyance to switch to iBooks (heaven forbid!)
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 06:07 PM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
OK subsequent to this, I have synced (easily) between iPad mini and ipad 3. No issues. But my phone does not recognise that there is a synced place to go to and still sends me to the phone-only bookmark (wherever it is).

Doesnt anyone have a clue about what could possibly be going on here?
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert