Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-30-2016, 12:20 PM   #1
Skfir
Skfir began at the beginning.

Device: kindle Voyage
Sudden immense battery drain during sleep i86ML

Hi everybody!
All of a sudden noticed such a problem with my i86ML, firmware 1.7.5, rooted by Kingoroot. The book is set to never switch off, just go to sleep after 10 minutes of inactivity. So here is the problem: I charge the battery, read for some time and then put the book to sleep. Next day everything is fine. The battery sloooowly discharges. One day I have about 80 per cent left, read as usual, put the device to sleep. Next day I try to switch it on, but the book doesn't react - it is frozen. I restart it by holding the power button for several seconds. The device restarts and when it boots up I find out that the battery charge left is... lo and behold... 8 per cent!!! It is almost fully discharged for some reason. I go to the battery usage screen, and it shows gradual discharge during sleep and then a super abrupt drop from about 80 per cent to 8!! What is that? Is there a way to fix such a ridiculous bug?
Thank you!!
Skfir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 10:20 PM   #2
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
Have you installed the latest firmware from 2 July from ereader-store.de? That mostly solved the battery drain on my t68+.
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2016, 02:47 PM   #3
Skfir

But there is no 2 july firmware for i86?? Or am I wrong?
Old 07-31-2016, 02:50 PM   #4
Skfir

Oh sorry my wrong, downloading now