Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old Today, 08:32 AM   #1
Mudchild
Mudchild began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Kindle can no longer see my Calibre-added books and their highlights...

Hi all

New to this, so learning as I go, but basically the on/off switch got trapped under the finger strap, causing multiple restarts... which appeared to somehow trigger the disappearance of all books added to the device via calibre - and, more importantly, their highlights.

However connecting to the computer shows that all the books are still actually on the device.

Is there any way to get the Kindle to see the books again, along with their highlights? I'm imagining that just dragging all the books back on from Calibre would probably mean I would definitely not see my highlights again...

Any pointers much appreciated!

Thanks

Alex
Mudchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:48 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...id-not-show-up
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert