Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
kaikara
Zealot
kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Kobo Vox
Recent reads not updating Kobo Touch

I noticed that on my wife's touch her recent reads are not updating. So therefore the Home screen is not changing to reflect the latest books read. Does anyone know how to wipe the history or fix this kind of issue. Using the latest firmware and tried restarting the device but still does the same thing.
kaikara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:07 PM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I noticed this when I had done a factory reset with my sd card still inserted in the slot. I don't remember if it was only the main memory books that stayed on the home screen/top of recently read or the sideloaded sd card ones--it was quite awhile ago. Are the books all one kind or the other, and if so, is she reading the other kind?
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #3
kaikara
Zealot
kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It seems to be the sideloaded books. I just synced it to the kobo desktop app and a book I bought was downloaded and showed up in the list. She is not using an SD card. These are all in main memory.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:23 AM   #4
kaikara
Zealot

Okay I reset to factory defaults and loaded everything back up. Still doing the same thing. Anyone have an suggestions?