Notices

Old 11-07-2012, 03:56 AM   #1
odinokij
Enthusiast
odinokij began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
How to colour columns based on timestamp or on author_link

I'm trying (without success) to colour columns based on:

1) timestamp in order to mark those books added today (something like: "format_date(now(), 'yyyy-MM-dd') == {timestamp:format_date( 'yyyy-MM-dd')}")

2) the "author_link" to mark those authors who have a custom link added through manage authors (something like: "author_link:true")

Could anyone help me with the appropriate templates.

Thank you all.

Version info:
Calibre 0.9.5
Language: Spanish
odinokij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:13 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by odinokij View Post

1) timestamp in order to mark those books added today (something like: "format_date(now(), 'yyyy-MM-dd') == {timestamp:format_date( 'yyyy-MM-dd')}")

2) the "author_link" to mark those authors who have a custom link added through manage authors (something like: "author_link:true")

Could anyone help me with the appropriate templates.

Thank you all.

Version info:
Calibre 0.9.5
Language: Spanish
I don't think #2 can be done at this time, {link} is not exposed to the template editor
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by odinokij View Post

Use an advanced coloring rule with one of the two following general program mode templates.
Code:
program:
	strcmp(format_date(today(), 'yyyy-MM-dd'), format_date(raw_field('timestamp'), 'yyyy-MM-dd'),'', 'blue', '')
or
Code:
program:
	cmp(days_between(today(), raw_field('timestamp')), 1, 'blue', '', '')
I prefer the second one because you can change the "1" to be any number of days.

In both cases change the color name ('blue' above)to the one you want.
Quote:
Not possible for the reason theducks gave.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:15 AM   #4
odinokij
Enthusiast
odinokij began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Thank you very much. You are great.
odinokij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:18 PM   #5
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Thanks for this! I was looking for something just the same.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert