Notices

Old Today, 10:27 AM   #1
favero_
Enthusiast
favero_ began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Questions: KOReader and BOOX GO 7 Color

Hi!

I've just purchased the BOOX GO 7 Color, seeking to have a more flexible system, while still using my favorite reading app (KOReader).

After installing it, KOReader doesn't seem to be able to control screen brightness or warm light through gestures. Is there any way to fix this?

Also, is it possible for the BOOX to display the book's cover I'm reading in KOReader when locked?

Thanks!
favero_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:06 PM   #2
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Aura One, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2 ...
Set up these Boox gestures:

Gestures -> Side -> turn on "Up-and-down Swipe Gestures".

I have set color for the left side and brightness for the right side. These gestures work in KOReader too. Simply run your finger over the outermost edge.
trekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 03:47 PM   #3
favero_
Enthusiast
favero_ began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Thanks, that works! But I'm just realizing that the KOReader for Android doesn't allow for system commands as I had it on my Kobo Libra 2. Does this mean I won't be able to use KOReader taps and gestures for things such screen refresh, brightness adjustments and so on?

On another note (and perhaps connected to), KOreader doesn't seem to be triggered by the auto-rotate from the BOOX (it doesn't auto-rotate when I change orientation, even when it's on in the BOOX system). Anything I'm missing?
favero_ is offline   Reply With Quote