Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Today, 08:41 AM   #1
Pw23
Pw23 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Kindle scribe: do specific parts of the touchscreen skip by more than one page,

So I bought a Amazon Kindle scribe eight days ago and I've been using it every day four hours but I've noticed that when I tried to skip a page on random occasions it jumps by like 20 to 50 pages so I'm wondering whether the touching has certain portion of the screen makes it jump by more pages than one?
Pw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #2
BionicGecko
Addict
BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Scribe, Libra Colour
I’m not aware of such a “feature”, and mine doesn’t do that; is your Scribe on the latest version of the software? Mine is on 5.16.9, so if yours is on a more recent version it could be a bug introduced recently; otherwise I wouldn’t rule out a hardware issue.
BionicGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 11:09 AM   #3
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
FWIW, my PW3 with firmware 5.13.3 also does this. It is very occasional and I can't reproduce consistently. Quite annoying when it happens.

Last edited by PoP; Today at 01:14 PM. Reason: typo
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote