Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Today, 02:26 AM   #1
Siavahda
Connoisseur
Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2018
Search in Text = your search timed out

Every time I try to run a search for a word across all my books, I get a number, but when I go to see the results, it's ALWAYS 'your search has timed out'. If I click the 'retry' option, it tells me there's no results, despite having 3000+ listed at the top of the page.

All my books should be indexed. I have 20GB free. I'm running 5.15.1.1 (and don't want to update because of the horror stories.) Restarts make no difference.

Anyone have any ideas? (If so, please explain like I'm five...)
Siavahda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
paperwhite, search