Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-12-2024, 02:49 PM   #1
TheHillpaul
TheHillpaul began at the beginning.

Device: The Book of Sven
Transfer Notes and Highlights

Hi
When using calibre to change the Kindle content format (ie mobi to epub)
is there any way of taking any of the notes and highlights you have made in previous versions with you?
If there is, I am unaware of it and would be grateful for suggestions on how to change the editing to enable this.
TheHillpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 03:45 PM   #2
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
You can use KRDS https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=322172 to extract the text of notes and the locations of highlights from kindles books, but I am not aware of any tool to convert those to EPUB notes and highlights.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert