Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-04-2024, 11:59 AM   #1
JJAH
JJAH began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Nova 3 | Hisense A5 Pro CC
Plz help me find a main camera for a Hisense A5 Pro CC

Hello guys! I hope you're all doing great. I'm out of my lurking ways to ask for help. Can anyone tell me where can I buy a main ("back") camera for a Hisense A5 Pro CC?

My camera decided to stop working a few days ago. Trying different camera apps, I got an "id=0" error, which to my understanding, means that no camera module is found.

I opened the phone up, cleaned the module, inspected it, and nothing seems damaged or out of place.

I have no access to more advanced methods of analyzing of fixing the issue, so I've been trying to find a site to buy a replacement. And that's where I need you guys, because I haven't found anything specific to the A5 Pro. The closest match that I've found is for the Hisense H30:

https://www.spainsellers.com/en/rear...y-p-51836.html

The code in the flex is different, but I guess that refers to production information (?).

Here is a pic of the non-working camera. I forgot to take a pic of the connector, I'll open it up again later.

So, can you please give me any ideas?

TIA!!!
JJAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM   #2
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Unfortunately, I'm not able to help with your camera issue. However, I would deeply appreciate any tips and/or photos on opening up the device as I may need to replace the battery on my A5 Pro CC before too long. The battery seems to be draining somewhat quicker than it used to. Thanks.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM   #3
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Just found some good information on replacing the battery on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/eink/commen...se_a5_battery/
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote