Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM   #1
enuddleyarbl
Guru
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
[SOLVED]Possible to Make a List of a Subset of my Library?

EDIT: Never mind. It looks like I can use Calibre's "Create a Catalog" function to do that. I wasn't aware I could choose a subset of books and fields.
OP: I'd like to highlight a subset of my book library and just make a list of them with just the author, series and title. Is there any way to do that? I thought I could copy/paste the rows of the library into a spreadsheet, but that doesn't work.

Last edited by enuddleyarbl; Yesterday at 05:45 PM.
enuddleyarbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
You can create a virtual library of the books then use that virtual library to create your catalog, export it in csv then import into a spreadsheet.

bernie
Quote:
Originally Posted by enuddleyarbl View Post
EDIT: Never mind. It looks like I can use Calibre's "Create a Catalog" function to do that. I wasn't aware I could choose a subset of books and fields.
OP: I'd like to highlight a subset of my book library and just make a list of them with just the author, series and title. Is there any way to do that? I thought I could copy/paste the rows of the library into a spreadsheet, but that doesn't work.
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert