Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old Today, 10:12 AM   #1
ereaderlover123
ereaderlover123 began at the beginning.

Device: none
9.7 ereader with SD card any for sale?

Hey I noticed there were quite a few older onyx boox ereader's with 9.7 inch screens that had an sd card. I was wondering if anyone is selling their older device. Preferably with USB C but if it is micro usb I am still interested

I am so looking to find a device that works. I had 3 new devices but they all have issues with the battery. I never had any issues with my kindle devices.

Last edited by ereaderlover123; Today at 11:29 AM.
ereaderlover123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:06 PM   #2
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ereaderlover123 View Post
I had 3 new devices but they all have issues with the battery.
Really? Were they Onyx? All the same? Did you consider replacing the batteries?
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 02:01 PM   #3
ereaderlover123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
Really? Were they Onyx? All the same? Did you consider replacing the batteries?

Yeah they were all inkpad lite's brand new. I still have this one in the return period but it's already turned off randomly as well just said low battery 5 percent so I'm not sure what is going on.
Old Today, 02:21 PM   #4
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
A bad battery will discharge faster than it should, but almost any battey should be able to charge to full voltage. Maybe the problem is your charger? You need to look at voltage with some utility. For Android, you can use my UsbMode.apk in my sig.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:03 PM   #5
ereaderlover123

It charges to 100 percent but then would just randomly jump from 40 to 5 percent battery in a matter of seconds.

I am using the apple wall charger for my mac and a usb c to usb c cable should I use the one that came with pocketbook? I don't really use usb cables anymore though
Advert