Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-25-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
Erinath
Shy Philosopher
Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Nook Simple Touch, Nook HD+ & Kindle Keyboard (wifi only)
Talking My Kindle 3 is officially on the way

I ordered from Amazon UK on July 29 & 35 minutes ago was sent an e-mail confirming my Kindle has been shipped. Estimated delivery date is August 27th. This is my first ever eBook reader so am extra excited.
Erinath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:29 PM   #2
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
Congrats! Hope you enjoy it. Let's us know how you like it.
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2010, 02:32 PM   #3
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Congrats! I'm officially green with envy.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:37 PM   #4
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
Hopefully people will be posting lots of pictures and thoughts after they receive their brand spanking new K3s!
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:25 PM   #5
JaneD
Addict
JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
Woot! So exciting! They're finally on their way!

I ordered 7/31 so I don't expect mine until next week, but I'm really looking forward to hearing reviews from people who get the early arrivals.
JaneD is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2010, 03:28 PM   #6
rapidblue
Connoisseur
rapidblue began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 / Kindle Voyage / Kindle Touch
Aah, you lucky fish!!! WAiting for my mail to come through Assuming everyone (from the first batch of orders) should get their mails within the next day or two - Amazon is probably processing all the orders now...

Can't wait!!!!!!
rapidblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:17 PM   #7
kathyfitz
Electronics Whore
kathyfitz doesn't litterkathyfitz doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad, iPad mini, iPhone5, Kindle3
Congrats!! I'm only a little jealous... :P
kathyfitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:30 PM   #8
trekchick
Lurker
trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Sonys and Kindles and Nooks, oh my!
Ooohh. The envy. It burns. Mine finally switched over to "shipping soon". I'm fantasizing about leading a raid on the Lexington warehouse. But, I don't think I have the right disposition. I giggle everytime I imagine myself decked out in urban assault wear saying,"Give me the Kindle, and no one gets hurt". That would not inspire the required aura of menace.
trekchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:37 PM   #9
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekchick View Post
Ooohh. The envy. It burns. Mine finally switched over to "shipping soon". I'm fantasizing about leading a raid on the Lexington warehouse. But, I don't think I have the right disposition. I giggle everytime I imagine myself decked out in urban assault wear saying,"Give me the Kindle, and no one gets hurt". That would not inspire the required aura of menace.
Oh, you are close. I don't know if I could restain myself.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote