Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-30-2016, 10:18 AM   #1
TheNeedforRead
TheNeedforRead began at the beginning.

Device: Voyage 5.7.4
Got JB Voyage? User required for quick SSH test of KOReader

Hi guys, thanks to the team and contributors here I have a freshly jailbroken Voyage running KOReader.

KOReader works great via KUAL, but If you launch it from KBVbooklet you get the added bonus of Voyage button operation and haptic feedback.

However, this currently comes with a page-jumping bug which, thanks to fat sausage fingers, I was able to help partially diagnose over on GitHub's KOReader repo.
Unfortunately I am about to disappear completely for a week or two, and I am hoping someone else can take a look in the meantime.

What the team now needs in order to implement a touchscreen deadzone to fix the issue, is a quick test and log report of a Voyage running KOReader in debug, as described in this GitHub issue.

If you use SSH and can spare time to read the page, run the test required and post the results there, they'll appreciate it!

Last edited by TheNeedforRead; 05-30-2016 at 10:36 AM.
TheNeedforRead is offline   Reply With Quote