Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 09:45 AM   #1
mac888
mac888 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo - N613
Kobo Glo N613 - SD Image

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can provide me a backup image for the Kobo Glo N613.

Thanks,
Mac
Old 06-26-2018, 10:17 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent. But...

For anyone seeing this thread, please post requests in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=210006.
Advert
Old 06-26-2018, 10:21 AM   #3
mac888
mac888 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo - N613
Hi. Thank you. Sorry that I misunderstood. Thought I had to create a new thread for a request.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:16 PM   #4
annikb
annikb began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo N613
Hi,

Wondering if anyone can provide me a backup image for the Kobo Glo N613.

Thanks,
annik
Old 07-01-2018, 07:18 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The PM has been sent in response to the first post you made.

And while I am apparently wasting my time with this request, for anyone seeing this thread, please post requests in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=210006.
Advert
Old 07-01-2018, 09:29 PM   #6
annikb
annikb began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo N613
Hi David

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The PM has been sent in response to the first post you made.

And while I am apparently wasting my time with this request, for anyone seeing this thread, please post requests in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=210006.
I'm so sorry it's my first time in forum and i post at the first place i see the message of the sd card.

Thank you again

Annik
Old 07-01-2018, 10:35 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by annikb View Post
I'm so sorry it's my first time in forum and i post at the first place i see the message of the sd card.
I have to ask, then why did you post in this thread? You posted where I asked and then posted here 15 minutes later. That is actually what doesn't make sense to me.
Old 07-04-2018, 10:09 AM   #8
gc200000
gc200000 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Need SD Image for Kobo Glo N613

Hi All,

my Kobo glo is not responding.
Could you please provide me with the Original SD Image and the instructions to install it?
Thanks.

J.
Old 07-04-2018, 10:49 AM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@gc200000: It might seem petty, but, could you take a few moments and actually read the thread?
Old 07-05-2018, 03:15 PM   #10
gc200000
gc200000 began at the beginning.

@davidfor: I am sorry, did not realized that i should have make my request in another thread.
thanks.
Old 05-19-2019, 08:48 AM   #11
Antic
Antic began at the beginning.

Hi,

Anyone can provide me a backup image for the Kobo Glo N613?

Thanks in advance
Old 05-19-2019, 08:51 AM   #12
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

But, does anybody bother to read threads before they post?
Old 07-29-2019, 04:11 AM   #13
trunglinh06
trunglinh06 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.

But, does anybody bother to read threads before they post?
hi davidfor, can you send me file image glo n613
Old 07-29-2019, 07:24 AM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And really, did you read what you quoted?
Old 07-30-2019, 02:44 PM   #15
cloffy
cloffy began at the beginning.

Lightbulb #metoo

I also need the SD image.

My Kobo Glo died with weird issues a couple of years ago. I decided to resurrect it, today. Tried uploading firmware to /.kobo on the non-linux partition of the SD, but after trying to start it afterwards, the screen shows nothing, still; only the green LED blinks in promisingly random patterns, but for at least 10 minutes now has led to no developments.
Hoping for that image

P. S.
Why isn't it public and is only sent privately?

Last edited by cloffy; 07-30-2019 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Post Scriptum question
Closed Thread