Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 08-19-2016, 11:55 PM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Free Audiobooks for Reviews

Free for Review Offers --> updated 18 Aug 2016

Many authors will give you a free copy of one of their audiobooks in exchange for an honest review at a designated website after you listen to it. Some authors will send you a unique one-time use code that you'll redeem at a store like Audible or they'll send you a direct link. Others will let you download it directly from their website without a code.

Please, do not post these offers in the Audiobooks - 2016 thread and direct all discussions about the content of these audiobooks to either of these threads:

Note: offers are subject to change without warning

Fritzen Media.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 08-20-2016 at 12:44 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 11:55 PM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
moved to the Audiobook Discussions forum - tm

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
I don't remember seeing this kind of thing posted on this thread. But I checked the OP and didn't find anything against it. If there's some rule against it on this thread, please excuse due to my ignorance.

Get a free audiobook from Fritzen Media (the books seem to be Charles-River-Editors-esce) by agreeing to review the book on Amazon (note that I did not say "the audiobook on Audible"). I don't know a thing about the audiobooks, yet. I doubt that any of them are LibriVox, though, due to the fact that all of the books appear to have a current copyright. I'm going to go and download one of them as soon as I get through with the post, and I'll be able to give you more information about that after I've had a chance to listen to it. I'm curious to find out about the quality, myself.

There are 19 choices of books. Most of them are non-fiction; of those, most, if not all, are biographical in nature.

The book choices are given on this webpage. More information about the review program, and to sign up if you're so inclined, are here.

Fritzen Media
Quote:
Free Books from Fritzen Media

Would you like a free “review copy” of any of our books? Simply complete the form below and we’ll send you an audiobook version for free.

All we ask in return is that you consider leaving an honest review on Amazon to help other customers find our books. Please include I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review at the end of your review.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 08-20-2016 at 12:36 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert