Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-14-2015, 03:55 PM   #1
RoninChaos
RoninChaos began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Books will not side load from Calibre to Paperwhite 2.

Hello.

I've been using calibre since I got my first paperwhite back in 2012. I've had a paperwhite 2 for almost a year, and recently, no matter what I do I cannot side load books. They show up in the Kindle memory but will not display on the page. I've reset the kindle, updated Calibre, nothing works. I'm not sure what to do and I'm hoping you guys can help. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Thank you!
RoninChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 06:21 PM   #2
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
The most common cause is a corrupted book file that the PW indexer is choking on. You can try doing a search on your PW of a nonsense word and see if has any books that are still indexing. If you can figure out which book it is, do a reconvert of the book through Calibre then add it back to your Kindle
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert