Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-19-2024, 12:41 PM   #1
contenitore21
contenitore21 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
from kindle unlimited to calibre

there is a way to transfer to calibre a book taken from Kindle unlimited to my kindle device? When i connect my device to calibre i don't see books i've downloaded from unlimited. Thx
contenitore21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2024, 04:49 PM   #2
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
The answer is Don't. Kindle Unlimited should be considered a loan. Since Amazon uses pages read to compensate the author, removing the book from the Kindle ecosystem means that can't be tracked and you're ripping off the author.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 09-19-2024 at 04:56 PM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert