Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-20-2019, 03:30 PM   #1
LnZ
LnZ began at the beginning.

Device: Kindel DXG
Koreader only for cloud sync

Is it possible to use Koreader only to sync books from dropbox and my reader? What I would like to do is being able to read my synchronized ebooks on the default reader software of my kobo forma, how do I access Koreader books from outside?
Thank
L

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5000 utilizzando Tapatalk
LnZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 07:26 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
You might want to wait till someone who uses the stock software arrives. I don't use Kobo's reading software, just KOReader. But you should be able to make the download directory one that Nickel can see. Then you restart your device & Nickel should process the book files into the database that feeds the Kobo readers, the book info and allows them to be read.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2019, 07:29 PM   #3
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
As long as your library isn't in a hidden (dotfolder) folder, you're good to go.

Although you're probably better off with a standalone CLI syncing tool, because that feels like a gross workaround .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 07:09 AM   #4
LnZ
LnZ began at the beginning.

Device: Kindel DXG
Thank you both for the answers, indeed I was just placing the downloaded book in the wrong folder.
LnZ

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5000 utilizzando Tapatalk
LnZ is offline   Reply With Quote