Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 07-29-2023, 05:34 AM   #1
Nathan Brazil
Gaming Ludographer
Nathan Brazil began at the beginning.

Device: Windows 11 PC
PDF - Suppression of AC3 Metadata

i have a new metadata viewer called Metadata++. When I Save a PDF to Disk, I know it will write relevant data into the old PDF properties and XMP Dublin Core. This new viewer finally shows me what I was concerned with. Along with those, it displays a metadata group it calls AC3. The viewer displays that it contains a snapshot of my database columns (my db has 35+ columns) and the data values associated with that pdf.

The only columns which does not consider custom are :
author_sort
link_maps
Timestamp
title_sort

Can this class of metadata (AC3) be suppressed when calibre performs the saving to disk process?
Nathan Brazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 05:42 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, writing metadata to a file writes all the metadata that file format supports.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert