Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 06:56 AM   #1
ddtpz
ddtpz began at the beginning.

Device: kindle ppw
Question Read tag for Mosaic view

Hi,
My calibe library is beoming big and I wanted to be able to visible mark and sort the ebooks that I´ve already read.
so far i was not able to do it, any tip?

tnx
ddtpz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:38 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moved to Library Management

Most of us make a custom column for reading status.
Mine is a date type. Others keep finer details (this is also mostly dependent on the device plugins to populate).

Once you have that established. A Virtual Library (search template driven) allows a quick switch of the Library View (sortable as usual)

Have Read (VL):
Code:
#finished:true and formats:True
To Read:
Code:
Not #finished:>12/31/2000 and formats:true and not formats:other and not #usertags:split_up
As you can see, I have other filters as part of this.
I have Empty Books for my Paperback collection, Wishlist
The finished date <2001 is Abandoned or the Split apart source
formats:other is something not Viewable.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 03:29 PM   #3
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I use colour coded rows to indicate what is read or unread in my library...

Attachment 194100

Attachment 193986
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:01 PM   #4
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karellen View Post
I use colour coded rows to indicate what is read or unread in my library...

Attachment 194100

Attachment 193986
I use icons:

Name:  2024-08-29 19_00_57-Window.png
Views: 7
Size:  4.6 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-08-29 19_03_23-Window.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	210474

Last edited by ownedbycats; Today at 06:03 PM. Reason: forgot one
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:03 PM   #5
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I use icons:

Attachment 210473
How do you get the mini image to appear?
I use the the [Attach] tags just like you, but you have an image, I have text.
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 06:05 PM   #6
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karellen View Post
How do you get the mini image to appear?
I use the the [Attach] tags just like you, but you have an image, I have text.
There's a paperclip on the editor:

Name:	2024-08-29 19_06_03-Window.png
Views:	2
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	210475
Old Today, 06:09 PM   #7
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

It might have something to do with the 'parse links' setting? I'll disable it in this post to test.

Name:	2024-08-29 19_08_07-Window.png
Views:	2
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	210476

EDIT: Nope?