Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old Today, 07:09 AM   #1
Dark Lord Bob
Dark Lord Bob began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Go Color 7
I've decided to lurk less

Hello,

I've been reading these forums on and off for a while, mostly for information on Calibre plugins. But I've had some issues with a new ereader, so I joined to be able to ask for advice.

I did post a thread about my problems with KOreader on Boox, but it seemed to immediately disappear. I'm not sure if that was some sort of spam detection, or because I hadn't yet made an introductory post, but I'll probably wait until tomorrow before asking again.
Dark Lord Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:08 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

Your post has already appeared, so no need to ask again. Posts from new members often go into moderation as an anti-spam measure and appear after a moderator has approved them. Once you have posted a certain number of times, your posts no longer need approval.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert