Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-23-2014, 05:58 PM   #1
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Boox M90 continental US only, please

Looking to sell my 9.7inch Boox M90 eink reader. If you are unfamiliar with this unit, tech specs are available here.

This Boox model has a few glitches that were well discussed on this forum. My particular unit works fine apart from these glitches. The most annoying one was that it will hang if you put it to sleep and try to wake it up. I found that turning it completely off keeps it from hanging up. This unit has barely been used, not because of the glitches, but because I dislike the user interface.

$95, including shipping via UPS in the continental US. Payment via PayPal or Amazon gift card.

The unit will ship in the original box. It will include the original stock cover, the original stylus, and the original wall charger. I will include a non-original USB cord. No manual.

More pics of the screen are available here.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote