Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old Yesterday, 12:28 AM   #1
Haiven
Haiven began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unhappy Calibre won't open, nor will any epub e-books that use the viewer

I use the Calibre e-book viewer every day to read books on my PC (Windows 11). Today none of my epub e-books will open, nor will my Calibre app. I downloaded the newest version of Calibre (7.18) and installed it, but still neither the Calibre app nor the viewer will open.

There are no error messages.

Last edited by Haiven; Yesterday at 12:30 AM.
Haiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:22 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...ing-on-windows
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM   #3
Haiven
Haiven began at the beginning.

Device: none
Kovid, I had been using the manual but had only used the solutions for when there was no error message. With your suggestion I uninstalled/reinstalled and it worked (with some confusion because I had duplicate files in my OneDrive folder).

As a side note I'm really impressed by this marvelous product you have produced!
Haiven is offline   Reply With Quote