Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-05-2019, 11:36 AM   #1
eater
Enthusiast
eater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it is

Device: linux desktop
No "Back" button in Review downloaded metadata tool?

This seems to be a missing function. When I've downloaded a lot of metadata and I'm reviewing it book by book, and I mistakenly accept or reject something and move on, I have to cancel the entire batch if I want to fix that one book. Unless I'm missing something?
eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 11:44 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by eater View Post
This seems to be a missing function. When I've downloaded a lot of metadata and I'm reviewing it book by book, and I mistakenly accept or reject something and move on, I have to cancel the entire batch if I want to fix that one book. Unless I'm missing something?
Nope (AFAIK) Been there, done that
An Undo (current viewed MD) would have saved pain.
OTOH those that have had metadata (and other stuff) will have set {last_modified} to the current time stamp Show that column (Modified)
so a search
Code:
not last_modified:today
will eliminate those (but that may be way too harsh)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert