Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-23-2022, 09:51 PM   #1
Griu
Enthusiast
Griu can extract oil from cheeseGriu can extract oil from cheeseGriu can extract oil from cheeseGriu can extract oil from cheeseGriu can extract oil from cheeseGriu can extract oil from cheeseGriu can extract oil from cheeseGriu can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One
Is there a way to permanently change the rgb on my kobo aura one, so they don't reset

Is there a way to fix the RGB settings on my kobo aura one, so they don't reset every time the device goes to sleep? Asking here since didn't find info anywhere else... I love the option to change the rgb settings on my kobo aura one, but I have an issue... The settings reset every time the kobo goes to sleep... ls there any way to make the changes permanent? Thanks in advance
Griu is offline   Reply With Quote