Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Today, 05:02 PM   #1
Filip-rez
Filip-rez began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Talking Jailbreak Kindle Scribe - I will pay for it.

I searched the entire forum and didn't see such a topic, so I'm writing here.

I have a Kindle Scribe that I bought second-hand, and it's on Amazon's blacklist (it's banned). When I try to turn it on, only the registration screen appears.

I don't know how to jailbreak it because I'm afraid of breaking something. Is there anyone who would do it for me for a fee?

I'm looking for someone from the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, or Poland. I don't want to send the device; I would prefer to meet in person.
Filip-rez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:08 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filip-rez View Post
I searched the entire forum and didn't see such a topic, so I'm writing here.

I have a Kindle Scribe that I bought second-hand, and it's on Amazon's blacklist (it's banned). When I try to turn it on, only the registration screen appears.

I don't know how to jailbreak it because I'm afraid of breaking something. Is there anyone who would do it for me for a fee?

I'm looking for someone from the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, or Poland. I don't want to send the device; I would prefer to meet in person.
The rule is to never buy a Kindle from eBay as most of them are illegally being sold because they are blacklisted.

If you payed with PayPal, I suggest you contact PayPal to get your money back.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 05:17 PM   #3
Filip-rez
Filip-rez began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The rule is to never buy a Kindle from eBay as most of them are illegally being sold because they are blacklisted.

If you payed with PayPal, I suggest you contact PayPal to get your money back.
It's now too late for a refund, and unfortunately, I didn't pay via PayPal.
Besides, it wasn't an expensive purchase, and I'm sure someone can bypass this ban. There are even two threads on this forum, but I can't manage to do it myself.
I prefer to pay for help, as it would probably only take someone an hour of work.
Filip-rez is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jailbreak, money, scribe, service