Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-10-2014, 10:50 PM   #1
Hilluhhry
Hilluhhry began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 4th Generation
Red face Transfer books on Calibre library to Kindle App?

Is it possible to transfer books from my Calibre library (on my windows XP computer) to the Kindle App on my IPad 4th gen.?

I have books on my Calibre library that I cannot get back from an Amazon account, so they sit there...is there any way at all to get them on my iPad? I think it has to be WIRELESSLY. I'm not very electronically inclined; any help would be great.

Thank you
Hilluhhry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 11:03 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=241143
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre kindle app