Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-05-2021, 04:33 AM   #1
eddie.t.h
Groupie
eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: Too Much Kindle :-)
Pw4 not weaking up from Deep sleep.

My pw4 started acting weird after the last update. In fact, it works normally until I put it aside for a long time. It cannot wake up from deep sleep. Hangs with the banner weaking up .. Then I have to restart it by holding the switch for a long time and it works normally again.
Is it possible to somehow turn off Deep sleep?
Is it possible to downgrade from the latest software?
Does anyone have such problems too?
Thank you for your answer and best regards.

[edit]
I found the option to turn off low-power sleep in the advanced settings of the reader. Maybe this will help, although I feel this is not a permanent solution ...

Last edited by eddie.t.h; 04-05-2021 at 06:54 AM.
eddie.t.h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 12:18 PM   #2
JohnnyUSA
JohnnyUSA began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW4
Pw4 not weaking up from Deep sleep.

Happened to me too on 5.13.3. At first i though the jailbreak was the culprit. I went back to 5.12.x and no problem since then.

That’s why, i believe something it’s broken in 5.13.x.

Now, considering you have no jailbreak and are on the latest fw version, i dont believe there’s a way to downgrade, sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JohnnyUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert