Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-04-2018, 09:21 AM   #1
Tenko-78
Tenko-78 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Max 2 - Second monitor

Sorry Guys if i open a new thread. I read all the others threads. My question is: is possibile to use max 2 like 2 monitor (not extended mode) to do power point presentation, word, surf the web, use mouse or it is ti slow? Someone can post a video?

Thank you very much for yours kind response.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Tenko-78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:53 AM   #2
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenko-78 View Post
Sorry Guys if i open a new thread. I read all the others threads. My question is: is possibile to use max 2 like 2 monitor (not extended mode) to do power point presentation, word, surf the web, use mouse or it is ti slow? Someone can post a video?
Sorry, not clear - you read all the other threads... To me, it's very usable, with the caveats that I expressed.

EDIT:
> or it is ti slow

If you connect it to a fast computer the software you run on that is of course fast, only given the EPD limitations you get the reactions half a second later, like a long-distance call.

Last edited by mdp; 01-04-2018 at 02:55 PM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert