Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 01-13-2023, 09:29 PM   #1
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Resource does not exist.

Recently Calibre has been returning an error in Check book when I copy a xhtml page from another book to the current book.

I am having trouble figuring out what the problem is.

In image 1, the case seems to be the same.
In image 2, the folder case is different, but when I change it, the error persists.

The fix is quite easy by running the "Arrange into folders" option, but I would like to know where to find the problem. This has only recently started being an issue, maybe some time in v6.9 or v6.10?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	reading_order1.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	254.7 KB
ID:	199001   Click image for larger version

Name:	reading_order2.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	268.3 KB
ID:	199002  
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 12:43 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Look at the case of the full path not just the file name.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2023, 12:55 AM   #3
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Like in the second image, the difference between text and Text?
When I manually change it to capital T, the error persists.
Why is Calibre pasting a file into the epub with the wrong case in the folder name?
Old 01-14-2023, 01:36 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I dont know I am simply guessing based on what you say. To be able to answer accurately I need the ebook file and a way tp reproduce the problem.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 01:46 AM   #5
Karellen
Wizard

Ok, thanks. When it happens again I'll post back.
Advert