Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-17-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
Terry Mixon
Terry Mixon began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Free Book in July (Most Formats) Will of the Gods - Erotic Romance

I'm pleased to announce the release of my first novel, Will of the Gods - Erotic Romance in a World of Sex and Sorcery. It's written under the name Lynn Mixon, but it's me.

To recover a powerful artifact belonging to her Goddess, Zia must break into the headquarters of the despotic Theocracy.

With time running out, she has to trust Alton, a handsome rogue who knows her deepest secrets. Unfortunately, that means he will be part of the divine rituals, where pleasures of the flesh fuel her magic.

Can she use Alton’s body without him stealing her heart?

Warning: This ~45,000 word novel contains explicit M/F sex in public, fooling around while breaking and entering, and includes a full out f/m/f threesome while under magical assault.

As you might imagine, it has some explicit content.

To celebrate the release I’m giving it away for the rest of July via Smashwords coupon. The details on how to get your free copy, and get other cool stuff for helping to spread the word or reviewing it, can be found here:

http://bit.ly/nlOr3C

Please do me the favor of getting yourself a copy. I'd count myself blessed if you pass the word on to others you think might like it and post the link to my rewards page above where other readers hang out. I'd be doubly blessed if you leave an honest review on one of the sites that sell it.

The rewards page explains the details, but to summarize I'm giving away copies of two erotic short story collections I'm writing, having several drawings for the rights to name characters, kill off an old rival in a suitably gruesome way, and even letting someone name a story.

Every bit you folks do to spread the word out helps more than you can imagine and I'm deeply grateful. Thanks so very much.

Enjoy the book and tell me what you think!

Last edited by Terry Mixon; 07-18-2011 at 07:30 AM.
Terry Mixon is offline   Reply With Quote