Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-03-2015, 03:17 PM   #1
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Lightbulb TIP: use Clipper to save / export your highlights

Do you want save easily all your hightlights? Don't mark your lines of words, but just copy them!

I want to suggest a very useful app to export easily highlights: Clipper - Clipboard Manager.
Exporting highlights of all my ebooks was always my fixed idea. I used Moon+ Reader Pro for about 1 month, because with that app is possible to export my highlights. Unfortunately Moon+ have no reflow system, therefore it has some ghosting issues (and it's annoying to push right button to refresh) and it's not so stable, in my opinion. Much much better the integrated apps Onyx Reader, Oreader or Neo reader. I've installed on my T68 Glipper app (it's a very good clipboard manager) and when i want to save some lines of text i just select them and "copy". In Glipper it's possible to organize all lists of highlights, to give them a name and sycronize them. Glipper works indipendently from reader apps, therefore i can use it with Kindle app or Onyx apps.
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 12:13 PM   #2
nknouf
Enthusiast
nknouf began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M96 Universe
When you copy using Clipper, does it automatically include the name of the book in the copy? (I assume this would be dependent on which reader you use.) Otherwise, it seems like it would be hard to keep track of where the clipped text came from, which is necessary for someone like me who uses the M96 for academic research.
nknouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2015, 01:25 PM   #3
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Quote:
Originally Posted by nknouf View Post
When you copy using Clipper, does it automatically include the name of the book in the copy? (I assume this would be dependent on which reader you use.) Otherwise, it seems like it would be hard to keep track of where the clipped text came from, which is necessary for someone like me who uses the M96 for academic research.
With Glipper you save just lines of words, without the name of the book, but it's not a problem, because you can create a list in Glipper (with the name of the ebook you're reading) and than move your highlights in the list, after you've finished the reading session.
It could be a problem if you switch quickly different ebooks in the same reading session, because it could be difficult to remember what highlights move to a specific list.

Last edited by cicabum; 01-09-2015 at 05:17 AM.
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:30 PM   #4
nknouf
Enthusiast
nknouf began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M96 Universe
Ahh, okay. I do end up switching back and forth between books a lot. Thanks for the info though.
nknouf is offline   Reply With Quote