Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Transformer Prime (Sold: Nook, Kindle 3, Nook Color, Nook STR)
Nook Simple Touch Reader and Neoprene Sleeve

Hey,

I am selling my Nook STR and Neoprene B&N sleeve if anyone is interested. I have moved on to a Transformer Prime so my Nook is just sitting here. The STR is in excellent condition with no blemishes of marks. Pics of course available upon request. If anyone is interested, please feel free to pm me. I think $70 with the cover and shipping and handling included in the USA is a fair deal.

Please feel free to check out my other posts here in the Market section for a link to other items I have sold on the web specifically a couple of readers and over 15k in digital photography gear.

Last edited by Grimm; 02-10-2012 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Item sold
Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #2
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Added photos of the device and sleeve. CHarger is not shown but is the stock charger that came with the device and is, of course, included.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0007.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	82330   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0008.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	807.8 KB
ID:	82331  
Advert
Old 02-10-2012, 02:31 AM   #3
vlad_simple
Enthusiast
vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nokia N810 Internet Tablet
Have deal with Grimm
vlad_simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:24 PM   #4
Grimm
DRM killer

Sold!