Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old Today, 08:29 AM   #1
Steph
Steph began at the beginning.

Device: none
Post Greetings

Hi there,

I've just joined MobileRead because you are clearly a wealth of information. I stumbled across this forum while trying to figure out how to solve my biggest ebook related problem i.e. I have a large collection of Kindle books and I find the Kindle system hopelessly inadequate. I disliked my old Paperwhite and gave it away. I want to associate metadata and URLs and text notes with my books, in some sort of catalogue format, even if I can't do that on the device I'm reading the books on, which is usually the Kindle app on my Android phone. I wish I could just import everything into calibre but that's not really a practical option. I'll probably be pretty quiet here.

Steph
Steph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:38 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

Why is importing everything into Calibre not a practical option? That's exactly what many of us here do.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert