Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old Today, 03:17 PM   #1
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
Full Text Search error

Not sure if there is a specific sub-forum I should post this, so apologies if I'm in the wrong place.

I am getting error report when trying to use full text search in the library. It just started today - I successfully used the search a few days ago, but since then, I uploaded the KPX Output plug-in so that I could successfully convert KFX from Amazon download using Kindle4PC latest version rather than the work around I'd been using with an older Kindle4PC version. I was able to do the conversion but now my search feature says there is a database disk error. I've pasted the error report below. Appreciate any help!

calibre, version 7.16.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>CorruptError</b>:CorruptError: database disk image is malformed

calibre 7.16 embedded-python: True
Windows-10-10.0.22621-SP0 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.22621')
Python 3.11.5
Windows: ('10', '10.0.22621', 'SP0', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
EXE path: C:\Program Files\Calibre2\calibre.exe
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (2, 15, 0) && DeDRM (10, 0, 9) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (2, 15, 0) && Count Pages (1, 13, 6) && EpubCheck (0, 2, 5) && EpubMerge (3, 1, 0) && EpubSplit (3, 8, 0) && Generate Cover (2, 3, 4) && Goodreads (1, 8, 2) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (2, 15, 0) && From KFX (2, 15, 0) && KFX Input (2, 15, 0) && Set KFX metadata (from KFX Output) (2, 9, 0) && KFX Output (2, 9, 0) && KindleUnpack - The Plugin (0, 83, 1) && Manage Series (1, 5, 2) && Modify ePub (1, 8, 4) && MultiColumnSearch (1, 0, 96) && Quality Check (1, 13, 12)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre\gui2\fts\search.py", line 468, in search
File "calibre\gui2\fts\search.py", line 273, in search
File "calibre\db\cache.py", line 85, in call_func_with_lock
File "calibre\db\cache.py", line 659, in fts_search
File "calibre\gui2\fts\search.py", line 255, in construct
File "calibre\db\backend.py", line 1119, in fts_search
File "calibre\db\fts\connect.py", line 188, in search
File "calibre\db\backend.py", line 414, in execute
File "C:\t\t\apsw-42s16m2x\src\cursor.c", line 240, in resetcursor
apsw.CorruptError: CorruptError: database disk image is malformed
laurla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:16 PM   #2
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
I've gotten that 2-3 times, the first time I asked Kovid but he wasn't sure what could cause it.

I think twice I ran a VACUUM on the full-text database (Check Library can do this) and it fixed it for some reason - another time I had to do a full reindex.

Last edited by ownedbycats; Today at 06:30 PM.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert