Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-16-2019, 06:42 AM   #1
leninsaccountant
leninsaccountant began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Quick highlight feature on Onyx Boox devices?

I've just purchased an Onyx Boox Max 2 Pro, and while I love the device, highlighting files is an awfully clunky process. I have to long press a word, drag it over an area, and select 'highlight'

I highlight a lot. Has anyone found a way of highlighting things quicker?

Thanks!
leninsaccountant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 11:11 AM   #2
kicooo
kicooo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kicooo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kicooo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kicooo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kicooo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kicooo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kicooo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kicooo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kicooo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kicooo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kicooo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Huawei Matepad Paper
Good question that nobody answered ever...
kicooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2022, 05:15 AM   #3
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
yeah.
i never had that habit but i would expect that a decent default highlighting feature would be to just touch words with the pen and that would reverse those, instead of the default clunky pen signs that we can do by hand
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 08:34 AM   #4
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
If you have a model with a pen just turn off quick scribble. Then running the pen over the words will highlight. You then have to tap somewhere else to dismiss the highlight/search/copy box thing but you don't have to tap highlight. You do have to press for a bit longer on the first word still. You could also just use the quick scribble marker as a highlighter if you don't care about being able to easily copy that text later.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 09:15 AM   #5
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamanderjuice View Post
If you have a model with a pen just turn off quick scribble. Then running the pen over the words will highlight. You then have to tap somewhere else to dismiss the highlight/search/copy box thing but you don't have to tap highlight. You do have to press for a bit longer on the first word still. You could also just use the quick scribble marker as a highlighter if you don't care about being able to easily copy that text later.
lol , from that you can see that's not something i couldn't live without.
thank you
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert